Government Funding Streams Available

Irrigation expansion, wells, dugouts, cover cropping, rotational grazing, nitrogen management funding and more


  • Two streams of funding – Sustainable CAP and OFCAF
  • Some S-CAP Programs require an EFP – click the EFP link below to start yours today
  • OFCAF funding requires a PAg to sign off on your farm plan template – MARA has a PAg on staff to help

Click the funding links below to get started